, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Per Service Call
Computer Technician - Port St. Lucie, FL
Dan Tech Field Service Technicians provide onsite hardware replacement on Desktop Computers, Laptops and Printers that are still under warranty for OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers). As a Field Service Technician you will be able to schedule your own service calls while working from home. You work about 6-8 hours a day Monday to Friday for a flat per service call rate. The work performed is part-time contract work.
- A+ Certification (or obtain one within 90 days of employment)
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Must be able to work Independently
- Cell Phone
- Reliable Car
- Computer with Internet access
- Must do service calls during the normal business day Monday to Friday
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug check.
- Travel Required.
Technician must have at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing computer hardware, software and network connectivity. Knowledge of Operating Systems and desktop applications. Install all type of peripherals and verify functionality. Resolve hardware conflicts. Troubleshoot and resolve PC problems. Setup and driver installation. Show excellent customer service skills. Contact customers according to the SLA. Update and close all service calls promptly. Work independently without supervision.